FLIGHT SAFETY SERVICES
Flight Safety offer a range of services that include:
AVIATION SAFETY & COMPLIANCE AUDIT
- Aviation Safety Audit – Fixed Wing Rotary Wing, includes all aviation operations
- Risk Management
- Risk Assessment
- Systems Analysis Accident Investigation
- Incident investigation
HELIDECK INSPECTION & DESIGN
- Helideck Inspection, Design Appraisal
- Friction Tests
- Helicopter Landing Site (HLS) Design, Inspection & Certification
- New Builds – Design Support & Assessment
OFFSHORE & ONSHORE TRAINING
- Helideck Inspection Awareness Training (HIAT)
- Accident Incident Investigation and Analysis (AIIA) Training Course
- Helicopter Landing Site Officer (HLSO) Training
- Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) - Recurrency Training (on-board or onshore)
- Offshore Meteorological Weather Interpretation Training
The on-board Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) training can be synchronised with Offshore Meteorological Weather Interpretation Training & if required can be held at the same time as a Flight Safety CAP 437 Helideck Certification Inspection.
AVIATION LEGISLATIVE AND INSURANCE SPECIALIST ADVISORY SERVICES
Flight Safety provides specialist advisory services to the aviation, legal and insurance industries. We have acted as expert witness in many critical cases covering regulatory AOC, insurance, accident, serious incident and individual flight deck and cabin crew arbitration matters.
Flight Safety has also provided these services globally to government, military and police organisations. Please feel free to contact us for appopriate references.
AOC STARTUP & MANAGEMENT
- Pre-regulator audit preparation, assessment & review
- Specialising in the Australian & New Zealand regulatory models – New Zealand as applicable to South Africa, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, PNG, Fiji etc. Also Indonesian and Malaysian models
Specialising in the development of the full range of aviation manuals - with a concise ISO 9001:2015 approach, we offer the following:
- Flight Operations Manual
- Maintenance Control Manual (Part 145)
- Security Manual
- Safety Management System
- Emergency Response Procedures
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Company Specific Standards & Manuals
- Aviation Company Internal Audit Checklists and Procedures
- Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) Manual
The Flight Safety group has available aviation experts in every field of the industry. Our experts are seconded to specific areas, for an allocated period of time, to mentor and monitor critical aviation projects.
SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
As a group of companies operating under an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management System, coupled with in-depth experience in aviation, Flight Safety has developed fully integrated Safety Management Systems that can be practically applied to small organisations or large airline operations.
MILITARY & POLICE
The Flight Safety group has personnel with extensive military and policing backgrounds and this expertise has been effectively applied nationally & internationally within auditing and aeromedical fields of operation.