• Aviation Safety Audit – Fixed Wing Rotary Wing, includes all aviation operations
• Risk Management
• Risk Assessment
• Systems Analysis Accident & Incident Investigation
• Helideck Inspector Awareness Training (HIAT)
• Accident Incident Investigation and Analysis (AIIA) Training
• Helicopter Landing Site Officer (HLSO)
• Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) - Recurrency Training (on-board or onshore)
• Offshore Meteorological Weather Interpretation Training
On-board Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) training can be synchronised with Offshore Meteorological Weather Interpretation Training and combined with a CAP 437 Helideck Certification Inspection.
Flight Safety has fully developed integrated safety management systems applicable to small organisations or large airline operations.
This service can be outsourced and managed by Flight Safety using web based electronic management systems.
• Helideck Inspection, Design Appraisal Including New Build Design Support & Assessment
• Helicopter Landing Site (HLS) Design, Inspection & Certification
• CAP 437 Approved Friction Test Certification
• Flight Operations Manual
• Maintenance Control Manual (Including Part 145)
• Offshore & Onshore Refuelling Manuals & Procedures
• Safety Management Systems & Security Manuals
• Emergency Response Procedures
• Standard Operating Procedures
• Company Standards & Manuals
• Audit Checklists & Procedures
• Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) Manual
Workplace Health & Safety regulations require that all medical and industrial public access areas require professional calibrated Friction Testing.
Flight Safety have the trained personnel and calibrated equipment necessary to conduct these tests to global standards.
• Pre-regulator audit preparation, assessment & review
• Specialising in the Global, Australian & New Zealand regulatory models which includes the South Pacific Islands, Malaysia & Indonesia.
• Global AOC Compliance Monitoring
The Flight Safety group has available aviation experts in every field of the industry.
• Our experts are seconded to specific areas, for an allocated period of time, to mentor and monitor critical aviation projects.
• Aviation Travel Safety Analysis - Flight Safety provides informed safety analyses on all National and International air carriers and operators as a travel risk management mitigation process.
The Flight Safety group has personnel with extensive military and policing backgrounds and this expertise has been effectively applied nationally & internationally within auditing and aeromedical fields of operation.